Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
啊——遥望群星,心如明镜:
That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 5
人类啊人类——万物之灵
But on earth indifference is the least
你可骚扰星际,一走了之
We have to dread from man or beast. 6.7.8
怎能慢待地球,若无其事,毫无畏忌
How should we like it were stars to burn 3
看呐,热热切切满天星,炽炽烈烈致深情
With a passion for us we could not return?
可你——人类,你们竟然没反映?
If equal affection cannot be,
彼此爱呀,果真难权衡
Let the more loving one be me.
人类,人类,你该更尽爱一成
Admirer as I think I am
满天星啊满天星,我只想赞,我只想挺
Of stars that do not give a damn,
赞妳一往情深,挺妳大爱永恒;
I cannot, now I see them, say
满天星啊满天星,见了妳们,我不想说:
I missed one terribly all day.
哎——整天呦,好想妳们哪一个
Were all stars to disappear or die, 4
不想啊,去看星去月殒,看太阳消遁
I should learn to look at an empty sky
不想啊,听凭苍穹,一望空濛
And feel its total dark sublime,
不想啊不想,恢弘壮阔,漆迷叵测;
Though this might take me a little time. 2
不想啊,我不想,去感受那奇观美景,即便只要——稍微等等 ... ...
|